Object Viewer Column for "Notes"

abctrading

Often times if I have drawn up a chart with a lot of "Stuff" .... and I would like to keep it all but also "clear" some of it off the charts ... it is great to use the Object Viewer and "Hide" them, and then bring them back when desired.

When we have several Fibs drawn and Channels and Trend Lines, it would be great to have an extra "Notation" column in the Object Viewer where we can add a notation to it to help identify exactly what any particular line item is. Or maybe be able to edit the current Description Column?

Yes currently we can see the date and time drawn in the Description column which is great and we can also "Filter" to help find what we are looking for ..... but it would be awesome to be able to drill that down a little better to know what each line item is instead of having to click each line individually to see what appears or disappears off the chart.

Thanks for the consideration.

bc

danielputra

Yes, this would be helpful.

In addition, I would like to see a "Date and Time" column which reflects the first appearance of the object on the chart. This can then be used to actually find an object on the chart. I had this in eSignal which made it very easy to clean up old drawings.