(more) stories about additional 'Plots'

Spin

This issue keeps annoying me, so I want to get rid of it once and for all :).
I already posted about previous difficulties with adding plots to custom-coded Studies and their (supposed) relation to the Study's name being printed twice in the upper left corner of the price chart (see here)

The story continues. I have created a 'skeleton'-study (in attachment to this post) that does nothing, except create 3 extra plots below the price plot.

I add the three additional plots like this:

Java:
// Some Plot

Plot firstPlot = new Plot();

desc.addPlot(First_PLOT, firstPlot);

This method has served me well, until recently. I now notice an extra plot keeps popping up, with the same label:
1630663176943.png

Something is clearly 'off' here, but I cannot seem to put my finger on it.
I tried fiddling with the 'overlay' & 'studyOverlay'-settings, but that only half solves the problem: the extra plot disappears, but on the main (price) plot a second instance of the Study's name is added.

I kindly request my fellow coders here to copy/paste the code into a .java file, import the .java file into their SDE and compile it to see if they have the same result. And perhaps someone can even solve this issue ? :D
(I'm adding the people from the previous thread, so we can continue the conversation here: @MotiveWave_Joe @Dragon @ScottyA )

The skeleton-code can be found here:
https://pastebin.com/06p0XWXN

Many thanks in advance for trying to help out !! 💪💪

Attachments

• 1630662149093.png
    1630662149093.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Spin

The silence here is deafening 🙉

Is it possible I have discovered another -not so easy on the eyes- bug ? :)

Per

How did it work out for you this one? I noticed that this thing redraws stuff on delay, typically only when you change bar density.

Some other observation, if label prefix is null, empty string or whitespaces it defaults to the study name. Otherwise it displays the prefix.