MA suggestions or requests

abctrading

Hello, I have been using EMA's on a Tick chart and would like to see that Tick Chart EMA (s) layered onto a higher Time Frame chart.

Currently in the MA Options Tab we can select or choose the Visibility which is great, and we can the determine the "Bar Size" we would like to see. However, it seems we can only choose a Minute format, and no options for Tick or any other type of Bar.

I am trying to line up and see where the smaller TF Tick chart EMA's are in relation to the POC/VWAP and VA areas on a larger TF in an attempt to help locate areas for an entry or to add to a position, as well as a Stop or Trailing Stop management. Currently I have a 20 EMA and a 50/200 SMA on my tick chart and can use the cursor and cross hairs to locate those areas ... but it would be great if I can get all that info onto one chart. Here is an example of what I am doing or looking at.

Also, would it be possible to add an option to view the Angle or degree for an MA? we can get that option on trend lines and channel lines ... would be cool to have that for an MA as well?

As always ..... Thanks for the considerations and or feedback.