Labels on Time Frame Study

abctrading

I really like using the Time Frame Study to show the Globex High and Lows as well as Opening Ranges. I currently use different Line Styles and the Range Fill options to help identify what is what. ie: Globex Range .... 5 and 60 min Opening Ranges. I like to see how price and Order Flow responds to these areas. Currently we have the Option to Select "Range Label" which will show the price levels and the Range in Points.

It would be really cool to be able to add a Custom Label to each line to help identify those lines. Similar to a Price Label or Labeled Line where you can create that custom label with a Description and even create some Templates for different Time Frames if desired.

When I am taking screen shots this would be very helpful especially if sending those pics to somebody else it would be very easy to see what those lines are for .... rather than having to make a notation of some sort or drop a Custom Price Label on each line to help explain what the lines are for.

Here is a screenshot of what I am currently doing. https://www.screencast.com/t/ntRTvzxC

Time_Frame_Study_and_OR's.png

Thanks for the consideration.

Brian