Heiken Ashi Candles (non-linear) painting incorrectly

xfuturesgod

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with non linear heiken ashi candles not displaying correctly on MW and what they did to fix it. In the pics attached i'm using renko set to 12 with HA candles and "show tails".

I have to constantly reload/refresh the chart in order to see the wicking load correctly. If you see pic 45 attached - this is the "before" pic. look at the candle in the white box. after i click/unclick show extended data it will reload the bars and shows a much different candlestick in pic 47.

Attachments

• Screenshot (45) (edited).png
    Screenshot (45) (edited).png
    76 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    37.3 KB · Views: 9

Incandenza

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with non linear heiken ashi candles not displaying correctly on MW and what they did to fix it. In the pics attached i'm using renko set to 12 with HA candles and "show tails".

I have to constantly reload/refresh the chart in order to see the wicking load correctly. If you see pic 45 attached - this is the "before" pic. look at the candle in the white box. after i click/unclick show extended data it will reload the bars and shows a much different candlestick in pic 47.
H-A candles have never worked well for me on MW. That's with linear bars or tick or anything else. It seems to bog down the system and cause the chart to refresh each time a new candle prints. I asked support about it, but they weren't keen on troubleshooting it.