Gann tools could be easier to use

DonaldF

It would be nice if it was possible to remove angles from the Gann fan individually after it has been added to a chart by clicking on the angle line and deleting it instead of the whole fan. Also, because all your angles point up when added to a chart it should be a simple thing (for a nerd) to add a button that allows a 2X1 UP to be changed to a 2X1 DOWN without having to pull the angle down and then adjust the angle back to 45. It is difficult to get it back to 45 once you move the 1x1 line, it would be nice if you could click on the degree numbers and type in 45 instead of trying to move the cursor to the right spot in order to get as close as possible to 45. Maybe all these things are already possible and because you have very little documentation on Gann tools it is hard to figure this stuff out for someone who used to draw charts by hand. Seeing as I'm probably asking for things that can't be done I might as well ask if you can add a button to the angles that will allow the mirror angle to be place on the chart if desired. When you place a 2x1 on the chart it plots the 1x1 on a dotted line, what I'm asking is for a button to be added that will mirror the 2x1 on the opposite side of the 1x1 while not removing the original 2x1. Result is a 2x1 up and a 2x1 down.