Ricardo.Falce

I like the show / hide keyboard shortcut functions for studies, analysis and trend lines.

I did find this same function for show / hide the guides but unfortunately it does not work.
I wanted to point this out to you.

Feel free to let me know if anyone knows of a way I don't know to make it work.

Attachments

• Show.Guides.Shortcut.png
    Show.Guides.Shortcut.png
    34 KB · Views: 6

ScottyA

I like the show / hide keyboard shortcut functions for studies, analysis and trend lines.

I did find this same function for show / hide the guides but unfortunately it does not work.

What doesn't work about it?

The screenshot says "Show Guides" but not "Hide." I wonder if there's a second KB shortcut required to "Hide."

Ricardo.Falce

What doesn't work about it?

The screenshot says "Show Guides" but not "Hide." I wonder if there's a second KB shortcut required to "Hide."

What questions me is that I use keyboard shortcuts such as: "Show Trades", Show Trend Lines", "Show Analysis" and the recent "Show Studies"; and the same assigned keyboard key is used to show and hide the desired elements.

I thought it was the same for the guides.

Following your answer I checked the list of assignable keyboard shortcuts hoping to find the one to hide the guides without succeeding.

Is there an alternative method that I don't know about this ?

ScottyA

What questions me is that I use keyboard shortcuts such as: "Show Trades", Show Trend Lines", "Show Analysis" and the recent "Show Studies"; and the same assigned

I thought it was the same for the guides.

Excellent point!

Is there an alternative method that I don't know about this ?

Not that I'm aware.

Very likely, you found a bug. Please be sure to report this to Support so that it works properly!

Nice find.