Feature Request: Multiple horizontal lines

hammadshahir

it would be awesome if we have an indicator where we can fill manually levels.
I use gamma levels in my trading and I have to draw multiple lines again n again. It will be even cooler and really einfach if you can implement a feature to load levels from google sheets automatically (cloud levels). Example below:

Attachments

• 1656534702114.png
    1656534702114.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 16

hammadshahir

Have you tried the cloud levels study?

Attached is a file I got from support for an example of formatting.

View attachment 1316
I tried to import CSV file but it reads ES no matching symbol found. I also tried with correct contract ESU2, still I get the same error. Am I missing something??

Attachments

• Cloud Levels MW.csv
    1.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Donovan2580

Who is your data provider??

I am using Rithmic & I just tried loading the example (I changed the symbol on MW's sheet to ESU2) and it came in just fine.

Here is the exact .csv file I loaded this morning as well as a screenshot of what it looks like.

I have also attached a screenshot of my settings for reference.

Cloud Levels Example.png

CLoud Settings.PNG

Attachments

• Cloud Levels MW mine.csv
    1.8 KB · Views: 15

hammadshahir

Who is your data provider??

I am using Rithmic & I just tried loading the example (I changed the symbol on MW's sheet to ESU2) and it came in just fine.

Here is the exact .csv file I loaded this morning as well as a screenshot of what it looks like.

I have also attached a screenshot of my settings for reference.

View attachment 1321

View attachment 1323
Now I get it. Previously my levels were working too. But then I edited the file with Numbers in Mac. So it has to do something with a file structure like comma separated csv or semi coln ; seperated csv.