Feature Request: Merging Split TPO Profiles

KiaraC

Since we're able to split profiles by TPO, could it be taken a step further so that we can merge a split profile with a previous profile?

Donovan2580

I believe you can do this - I was not sure, but I just tried it. Right Click on the TPO and select "merge with previous profile".

What you are looking at is RTY - I split (Or aligned letters) yesterday & today and then merged them together.

Is this what you are referring to?

If you are talking about splitting today into 2 pieces starting at noon (or something similar) & then merging one of them to yesterday I do not think that can be done.

1651618372925.png

KiaraC

I believe you can do this - I was not sure, but I just tried it. Right Click on the TPO and select "merge with previous profile".

What you are looking at is RTY - I split (Or aligned letters) yesterday & today and then merged them together.

Is this what you are referring to?

If you are talking about splitting today into 2 pieces starting at noon (or something similar) & then merging one of them to yesterday I do not think that can be done.

View attachment 1245
Yeah, I meant the last part of your reply. I want to be able to split the profile at whatever time, noon for instance, and merge everything before noon with the previous profile.

Mpwizard

Did they ever add this, being able to merge a split tpo section into the previous or next day, it’s kinda important. the main reason i haven’t bought it.

gooby321

Did they ever add this, being able to merge a split tpo section into the previous or next day, it’s kinda important. the main reason i haven’t bought it.
No they havent yet, I tried to do it today and couldn't really annoying. Hope they add this feature soon, very important to TPO charts.

lmez

+1 I'd also like to have this feature. It's the only thing that's making me lean a bit towards Sierra Chart

Mpwizard

By the way I emailed support@motivewave.com for this request and they replied they put it on their list, so I suggest If you want it, to email them, the more that do, the faster it gets included