Feature Request: Floating "Floating Pages" ;)

ScottyA

I love Floating Pages! ...but I still haven't been able to take advantage of the 3 monitors I use. Because each screen is a different size, stretching MotiveWave across them is clunky and doesn't really work.

May I request the ability for Pages themselves to "float?" In this way, I would have a tremendous amount more control and flexibility over my layout.

For example, I have three Floating Pages tabs (NQ, ES and GC) at the bottom of the only monitor I use for MotiveWave. It would be amazing to have a setup where I could place each of these tabs on it's own screen and not have to switch back and forth!

I hope this makes sense.

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi ScottyA,

An alternative might be creating separate desktops via the File > New > New Desktop menu. You can then create a floating page in each desktop and place the desktop on any monitor you choose without having to stretch MotiveWave across multiple monitors.

Hope that helps.

ScottyA

Brilliant! Yes, it certainly does.

However, I think there's a bug in the Export Pages function... When I go to "Add Page" and select the page I want to export, MW will always default to a different page when I hit "Add."

See here...

And when I hit add...

Any thoughts?

Scotty