Feature Request: Adhoc Volume Profile continues with/to current bar

sunnywalia

Hi. When using the Volume Profile from tools menu, I continually have to drag the end to the right to keep with the current bar. It would be really helpful to be able to anchor the end of the profile to the current bar so that the profile can continue to paint out as the swing I'm monitoring continues.

dcoils101

Volume Imprint can be set up to show aggregated volume profiles with candles on top of them at a lower timeframe.

As far as I know, what you are asking about is already something you can do, you just have to make sure that the right dot is dragged beyond the newest candle. Works for me.

If you use the volume profile study, then you can also set it to aggregate by the Day, Hour, or Minute. So it would keep up with your chart.1655861092568.png1655861135014.png

sunnywalia

Volume Imprint can be set up to show aggregated volume profiles with candles on top of them at a lower timeframe.

As far as I know, what you are asking about is already something you can do, you just have to make sure that the right dot is dragged beyond the newest candle. Works for me.

If you use the volume profile study, then you can also set it to aggregate by the Day, Hour, or Minute. So it would keep up with your chart.View attachment 1311View attachment 1312

Thanks for the response. I'm familiar with the features you are pointing out. I typically am using the VP from the recent swing high or swing low. Of course these don't alway occur at a set timeframe so they just don't work as well as the adhoc application of the VP (even if I have to continually drag it out every few minutes) but it seems like an easy change to be able to have it continue with the last bar.

sunnywalia

This can be closed. Not sure why it wasn't working before but this already seems to do this.