Data Feed Issue

I'm having an issue where I can only see tick data on the 5 minute chart from the point where I opened up the chart. Its showing up one the 1, but any longer timeframe and it disappears.

Attachments

• EPZ20 - Untitled - Dec-11 1301 PM (5 min).png
    EPZ20 - Untitled - Dec-11 1301 PM (5 min).png
    72.4 KB · Views: 17

DITB

Wolf, I had this same problem on Friday. It was fixed by changing the contract to ESH1 (EPH21 for CQG). I sent this to support, and the developers are looking at it. The temporary solution offered was "If you want to temporarily solve the issue, right-click your chart and select Edit Instrument, go to the Data tab and set the rollover method to None." But I just changed the instrument since my imprint studies didn't need to keep any previous contract data. Longer term charts could make good use of the new Continuous Contract features of v6.3, so I reviewed the resources here and have been happy with what I've been able to do with volume profile and TPO charts. https://www.motivewave.com/guides/Whats_New_in_Version_6.3.pdf

P.S. YMMV since you are on CQG and I'm on Rithmic, but theoretically it should behave the same way in this regard.