Bug in Lock Scroll feature?

RDK91

I have created another thread in the community version but someone suggest i posted here as well:

I have multiple charts open in one window, they are all the same timeframe with the same settings for all charts, like bar settings, timeframe, bar width, ...

However when i scroll through the charts, they all scroll along, but when i click on the arrow in the bottom right to go back to current day and latest candle the charts don't align anymore.

Whatever chart i click the arrow in, this one goes to the predefined setting in display bar %. All other charts jump further and fill the entire chart with bars without leaving the space defined in display bar %.

I have attached a screenshot as an example, the ES chart is the one i clicked the arrow in, this one respected the display bar % setting, the NQ chart didn't and fills the entire chart with bars. No matter how high or low i set the display bar % setting, it always does this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.jpg
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2

RDK91

And whenever i click the arrow in the NQ chart, the NQ chart is the one who respects the display bar % setting, but then ES doesn't anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.jpg
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1

RDK91

The issue is gone now, so probably i was because the market was closed at the time of testing?