bar size changes when switching symbols

Hi, perhaps a silly question and hopefully easy to fix. When I have a chart on 60min, and I then click in my watchlist on another symbol, then the bar size changes to 120min or so. It must be a setting somewhere, but don't know where I can find it. I just want a chart that always has the Daily or hourly bar size, regardless of the symbol I choose. The only thing I can come up with, is that in another chart I went from one timeframe to another, and MW somehow keeps that in memory. Any clues or tips are appreciated.
Thanks, Steven

Spin

Yep, I too have encountered this annoying quirk.

I came up with a workaround: I now have several watchlists, all different 'pages' in my main console window. And every watchlist is for a specific timeframe, so all charts in a watchlist open on the same timeframe. If I want to see the same instrument on a different TF, I simply switch pages.

Not perfect, but good enough until someone (MW ?) comes up with a better solution :)

Yep, I too have encountered this annoying quirk.

I came up with a workaround: I now have several watchlists, all different 'pages' in my main console window. And every watchlist is for a specific timeframe, so all charts in a watchlist open on the same timeframe. If I want to see the same instrument on a different TF, I simply switch pages.

Not perfect, but good enough until someone (MW ?) comes up with a better solution :)
Hi Spin, I think thats a brilliant workaround. I've tried that and I have now setup a few workspaces for my desired timeframes, and watchlists and it seems to work. Good thinking outside the box!

Spin

Glad you like it ! :p

An extra tip to perhaps even improve your workflow / efficiency: I defined two keyboard-shortcuts (for 'next page' and 'previous page') so I can 'zap' through my charts with ease. (Menu > Configure > Preferences > General > Keyboard)

Might help ...