Apex Data Feed Question

SamDavis

Hello All!

I recently signed up for my first Apex eval. I didn't think about it until after I signed up, but I pay for level 2 data through EdgeClear and all Apex offers is a level 1 data subscrption.

I was wondering, does anyone know of a way to use your personal data subscription while placing the trades in the Apex account?

luissantillana33

well you can do it one of two ways, either connect them both & just choose APEX as the account you are using to trade from or try it with just APEX. I use them too & for whatever reason I get level 2 data via rithmic with their eval feed.

SamDavis

well you can do it one of two ways, either connect them both & just choose APEX as the account you are using to trade from or try it with just APEX. I use them too & for whatever reason I get level 2 data via rithmic with their eval feed.
Thanks for the reply. I'll look into how to connect it like that.

MrSharky

If you use Motivewave with rithmic (APEX or whatever) you get level 2 data without the need to pay for it. Dont ask me why.

SamDavis

Did you find a way to connect to personal data and still trade Rithmic?
Yea, just did what Luis said to do.

On a side note, this is an old thread at this point. It was only brought back up because of a bot trying to get SEO.