Annoying Popup Info Window since 6.3.1

t85

@MotiveWave_Joe or @MotiveWave_Jason

For some reason, ever since the update, these info windows unintentionally pop up ALL THE TIME and EVERYWHERE and STAY THERE even when you move away. Sometimes one will stay, and then another will pop up as well, and they will just stay there. I even went to turn the info window pop up delay up to 4+ seconds, but it still shows up instantly.

Then it seems that the only way to make them go away is to search and find the candle or item that caused it to appear, and re-mouse over it. This is quite difficult when you've scrolled a chart a a few hours away on a 1 min or 5 min chart and need to somehow get all the way back to re-mouse to make this thing go away.

Looking forward to a fix 🙏

Donovan2580

I completely agree - Did you send this (Email) to support??

I would do it myself, but you took the time to make the screenshots and everything.

It is happening to me as well - And is very annoying. I thought I was the only one.

Reactions: t85

t85

Ah Dang, I didn't even think to send an email. Going to email them now and point them to this page so they'll see it isn't only me, LOL. Thanks!

Edit: Just sent them an email now 👊

I know this was awhile ago, but do you know how to completely turn these popups off? I find them very distracting.