Adding SAXO(The branch in Switzerland), Dukascopy(The branch in Switzerland), ADSS(The branch in UAE),Swissquote(The branch in Switzerland),LMAX,TD-A?

Blonde

Dear Motivewave Research and Development team,

I hereby request for adding broker support for connection for Order/Position management and live Data feeds for SAXO(The branch in Switzerland), Dukascopy(The branch in Switzerland), ADSS(The branch in UAE), Swissquote(The branch in Switzerland) and LMAX(The branch in New Zealand), and TD-Ameritrade (The branch in the USA) for Spot Forex and Futures as for the exact branch mentioned, in case they have different branches with different API connectivity requirement, I wanted to clarify the exact branch in API connection integration for Order/Position management and Data feeds connectivity, please?

Please kindly don't forget to allow/enable Hedging in the Spot Forex instruments with these brokers for taking multiple Long and Short positions at the same time for these brokers in Motivewave-Ultimate?

Thank you in advance
Best regards

Last edited:

danielputra

Dear MotiveWave Research and Development team,

Yes, I would also love having a direct connection to Saxo Bank, to get started see

Once available, I gladly assist with testing.

PetrJ

Would be nice if someone from MW would tell us if its being worked on. I'm interested in SaxoBank, currently using IB and considering moving.

PetrJ

I spoke to MW support and they said its been requested by a few clients and they are not working on it currently, which I find strange because their API SDK lists Saxo as a broker.