6.9.2 update bug

nooris

I updated to 6.92, but every time I exit the program it prompts me again to update to 6.9.2.

HalTrader

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure MotiveWave Development Team will publish a new update anytime soon to correct this issue.

TraderMarket

Because all you have to do is click no to the update when the window popup. They probably have something else more urgent to fix. If you already updated, then just click no the next time you restart the app.

Last edited:

MrSharky

Another solution is to move the updates to be made on weekly basis or why not every two weeks or even 30 days. Than you only will get the window once a week or whatever until the problem gets solved.

nooris

Because all you have to do is click no to the update when the window popup. They probably have something else more urgent to fix. If you already updated, then just click no the next time you restart the app.
No, this is ridiculous, and there are zero excuses for such glaring incompetence. During this same period, they added and removed the ransomware hostage notice about the 25% discount, so they definitely should have fixed this. If anything it's probably causing unusual download traffic on their servers as most people have now downloaded 6.9.2 at least 3 times.