4color MACD - really?

Stalkerxxl

Good day! I want to go on your platform and I have a few questions before you buy:
- is it possible to make the indicator MACD 4-color? Under TradingView - I wrote it myself (there is an easy programming language) .. under Metatrader4 - I also wrote it .. but you have used Java - a language that I do not know? May have freelancers who can pay for me a little bit to change the native MACD? (See screenshot, there are only two conditions, when the histogram - white) ..
- and whether "the MACD line" to display a histogram? (Screenshot)

I just want to get away from TradingView with this terrible Metatrader on your software ... but I really need my MACD indicator
I watched your videos and manuals are very pleased with the features of your terminal ..

Sorry for my english (my native - russian and ukranian)

Attachments

• i9JgbyXK6B.jpg
    i9JgbyXK6B.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19

Stalkerxxl

Thank you very much for your reply! I hope that I will pass on your platform ... I'm very tired of MetaTrader - it's just terrible software ..

Stalkerxxl

Tell me, how can I turn off the name of the instrument? Searched in the settings - not found

Attachments

• BRPA3X3usV.jpg
    BRPA3X3usV.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello,

It isn't currently possible to turn off the instrument name in line charts. I can input a feature request to be able to remove this if you would like?

Stalkerxxl

Hello,

It isn't currently possible to turn off the instrument name in line charts. I can input a feature request to be able to remove this if you would like?
Yes, it interferes with the analysis .. Nobody should distract us from the graph =)

Stalkerxxl

By the way, you do not want to put your software on a wonderful Russian? I could help with this (for now - I'm still without a job)